Pre- Engineered Metal Buildings Wave Of The Future
There was a day when metal building structures were limited to a small portion of the market such as industrial facilities, or with airplane hangars. Today’s technological advances have made these buildings affordable for the home owner, small business, or farm. Because pre-engineered metal buildings are so economically priced and quickly installed they have become the leading choice in metal building construction.
Pre- engineered metal buildings are highly versatile and are without restriction as to what type of building can be designed for your specific utilization. Agriculture buildings, shops, garages, barns, carports, clear span units, warehouses, factories, shopping centers, office building recreation facilities and more have all been constructed from pre- engineered metal. But, when choosing to go with a pre-engineered metal building design there are plenty of factors you still need to carefully consider.
What To Consider With A Pre-Engineered Metal Building Design:
Working with someone who can provide the necessary services needed at an affordable price brings comfort in the decision-making process. At Gatorbackcarports.com we offer custom design work on buildings without charge. The pictures below are examples of custom design work which we preformed that may give you an idea of what your looking for.
The Cost of these structures depends on a number of variables. Your region, supplier and the raw materials needed will also affect the price for per-engineered building and because we purchase these materials in volume we have been able to maintain a constant price for years. Some of the options that have an impact on the cost of your per-engineered building include:
- Walls– You can choose to have straight walled, rigid frame or Quonset hut/arched walls designed for your buildings. Quonset hut walls are a cheaper options but do not offer as much customization as the rigid structures walls will. With Rigid structures you can have windows and doors added into the design.
- Permits– Your prefab construction job may require you to purchase a permit. The various permits can range from building permits to electrical permits and many others.
- Design Here’s an area that we have sought to excel, and although hiring a draftsman to design your building, or obtaining blue prints from an architect could be costly we seek to offer these design services for free. Blue prints normally are completed by our engineers for $100 or less.
- Foundation– The foundation for your pre-engineered pre–engineered metal building is a most important thing to consider. Not only will you need to estimate the cost for the actual foundation itself but also for any excavation work that needs to be done. The location of your pre-fabricated steel building will need to be leveled and be able to be constructed without any obstacles in the way that will hinder equipment or the construction crew from completing the job.
- Labor Cost– While you can find some kits available for much smaller structures, like carports or garages, that you can build yourself; it is still highly recommend you have a trained professional from the manufacturer construct the building. We want to make sure the factor of labor cost and hiring a contractor is something that you never have to worry about which is why all our buildings are priced including all labor costs. So every labor expense involved in erecting you pre-engineered building is included in the building quote.
- Interiors– Depending on how you will be using the finished structure you will want to consider additional amenities to the interior of the building. Plumbing, lighting, interior walls, heating and cooling units, and insulation are all option you will want to consider including in the complete design of your pre-engineered building.
While it may seem like there are a number of expenses that go into prefabricated metal buildings it actually takes a majority of the guesswork out from the construction process. You can have you structure fully designed upfront making job cost clear and transparent.